We do not give refunds after transactions since we sell non-tangible, digital products. You, as a consumer, are responsible for fully understanding this before purchasing any products on our website.
To be clear, we will not provide refunds for the reasons listed below. This is not an impressive list, and refunds will not be issued unless this policy officially indicates so. If a return is not possible, we may give store credit or a complete refund at our discretion.
- When you made your purchase, you assumed you were purchasing a textbook.
- You believe the substance of the test bank or solution manual is lacking; for example, you wanted short answer questions but the test bank only included multiple choice questions. This is one of the reasons we include a sample chapter with each test bank we sell; the sample should address any queries you have about the contents of the test bank.
- Your expectations were not met by the test bank.
- You bought the incorrect edition.
- The compressed file(s) or individual chapter files contained inside cannot be accessed. If the problem is confirmed to be our fault, we will either replace the files or refund your money at our discretion. Otherwise, you must ensure that you have the appropriate tools to open and read the files on your own. However, we realize that technology is not a perfect science, and we are always happy to assist you if you run into any problems.
If we are unable to replace the defective test bank or solution manual with the proper one, we will give a full or partial refund. If you have any queries or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.